Quick and easy salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel for all skin types that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion.
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone1,2
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes1,2
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just
- A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
The Importance of Post-peel Care
After a treatment with Blue Peel RADIANCE, you will need to care for your skin to maximize and maintain results. The single most important thing to remember after any chemical peel is to wear non-chemical sun protection (SPF 30 or higher) at all times. Obagi recommends Rosaclear® Skin Balancing Sun Protection SPF 30 or Obagi Nu-Derm® Physical UV Block SPF 32. Be sure to ask your aesthetic physician about these products.
- With 1 easy in-office application, Blue Peel RADIANCE will deliver radiant results in a matter of minutes
- Blue Peel RADIANCE is not intended for at-home use. Your aesthetic physician and aesthetician will need to supervise and apply Blue Peel RADIANCE for you in an appropriate office setting
Obagi has developed an After-care Card especially for you. Your aesthetic physician or aesthetician should provide this card to you after a peel. For your convenience, you may also download the After-care Card below.